Using Edgeware for Polkadot ecosystem integration

Edgeware is a high-performance, self-upgrading WASM smart contract platform, in the Polkadot ecosystem. The CryptoLocally DAO is looking to apply for a grant to help fund development to integrate Edgeware and create non-custodial P2P trading on Polkadot.

What does the rest of the community think about this? Please add questions/comments here!

14 Likes

Wow, amazing, another smart contract. We are looking forward to that. Morepower CryptoLocally :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:.

1 Like

That’s great! New smart contract platform that we can rely on. There will also be a new P2P trading on Polkadot! Let’s go Cryptolocally Community, write down your comments. Great Job team, Keep Going!

An excellent move. I hope Edgeware will grant this. CryptoLocally is an awesome platform and creating non-custodial P2P trading with Polkadot will ignite more me to be capitalized in both projects.

Glad to know that $Edgeware will be use for Polkadot ecosystem integration :tada: DEFINITELY it will bring a whole new dimension to the Edgeware network blockchain.

1 Like

Wow this is a brilliant idea & project of CRYPTOLOCALLY, it’s a perfect gift (in this coming Christmas) to all of your users. Wishing & hoping to grant this ASAP :hugs:
I had a bad experience in p2p but hearing this P2P TRADING on POLKADOT is UNIQUE, a new challenge to me, a new adventure im sure I will be trying soon… GOODLUCK on this & THANK YOU… KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

1 Like

Another quick moved from CryptoLocally. I am so fired up to use this new features :fire::fire::fire:, Edgeware engaging with Polkadot Ecosystem

Just a quick inquiry will this be captured by December possibly?

1 Like

This is really amazing. I am really excited to see what will happen to these new features.

It really great to hear that cryptolocally is making some move to grow with partnering in Polkadot , that we already known as one of of the sixth largest blockchain in terms of marketing capitalization
Im hoping that polkadot immediately approved your apply to them before the year ended

Is there any pressure on getting some approval in polkadot?

Nice one cryptolocally :rocket::rocket:

Particularly, I like the robust scalability nature of Polkadot platform and conniving with Edgeware to implement p2p trading system on this platform is undoubtedly a great move by the Cryptolocally DAO. Bravo!

2 Likes

This is a very nince initiative. If a cryptolocally is able to apply for a grant to help fund development to integrate Edgeware and create p2p we are going to support the move. I will once again say is a nice initiative.

This is great news! Cryptolocally applying for Edgeware. This adds more security not only for the users but also for our crypto. We hope this pushes through and gets approved. Non-custodial P2P trading with Polkadot will sure open new ways and options for users like us on how to manage and benefit from our Crypto’s. 10/10 for this move! Let’s go Cryptolocally!

Wonderful, nice move.

CryptoLocally is my first staking projects so,this is why I truly Love CryptoLocally, because they are keep updating and upgrading more features to serve in their communities like this New Smart contract platform in Polkadot Ecosystem.I am looking forward for this kind of Feature.

This is an incredible move by CryptoLocally DAO. The proposal for Edgewere will really benefit the community as launching of a safer P2P trading on Polkadot ecosystem will happen. We all hope that Edgewere will approve this as it brings excitement to everyone.

1 Like

Well done good job… Very inovative ideas​:mechanical_arm::superhero::full_moon: …

This is good for CryptoLocally. Can’t wait that… :slight_smile:

cryptolocally
Nov '20
Edgeware 10 is a high-performance, self-upgrading WASM smart contract platform, in the Polkadot ecosystem. The CryptoLocally DAO is looking to apply for a grant to help fund development to integrate Edgeware and create non-custodial P2P trading on Polkadot.

What does the rest of the community think about this? Please add questions/comments here!

created
Nov '20
last reply
Jan 13
replies

Eboylee
Nov '20
Wow, amazing, another smart contract. We are looking forward to that. Morepower CryptoLocally :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:.

CHAPNUGAMING
Nov '20
That’s great! New smart contract platform that we can rely on. There will also be a new P2P trading on Polkadot! Let’s go Cryptolocally Community, write down your comments. Great Job team, Keep Going!

avie018
Nov '20
An excellent move. I hope Edgeware will grant this. CryptoLocally is an awesome platform and creating non-custodial P2P trading with Polkadot will ignite more me to be capitalized in both projects.

Kebzjogie
Nov '20
Glad to know that $Edgeware will be use for Polkadot ecosystem integration :tada: DEFINITELY it will bring a whole new dimension to the Edgeware network blockchain.

Araminah
Nov '20
Wow this is a brilliant idea & project of CRYPTOLOCALLY, it’s a perfect gift (in this coming Christmas) to all of your users. Wishing & hoping to grant this ASAP :hugs:
I had a bad experience in p2p but hearing this P2P TRADING on POLKADOT is UNIQUE, a new challenge to me, a new adventure im sure I will be trying soon… GOODLUCK on this & THANK YOU… KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

Maxxi22
Nov '20
Another quick moved from CryptoLocally. I am so fired up to use this new features :fire::fire::fire:, Edgeware engaging with Polkadot Ecosystem

Just a quick inquiry will this be captured by December possibly?

Sarahmay
Nov '20
This is really amazing. I am really excited to see what will happen to these new features.

xNaoki
Nov '20
It really great to hear that cryptolocally is making some move to grow with partnering in Polkadot , that we already known as one of of the sixth largest blockchain in terms of marketing capitalization
Im hoping that polkadot immediately approved your apply to them before the year ended

Is there any pressure on getting some approval in polkadot?

Yuriesh0527
Nov '20
Nice one cryptolocally :rocket::rocket:

Sahabia
Nov '20
Particularly, I like the robust scalability nature of Polkadot platform and conniving with Edgeware to implement p2p trading system on this platform is undoubtedly a great move by the Cryptolocally DAO. Bravo!

ahmedtijani
Nov '20
This is a very nince initiative. If a cryptolocally is able to apply for a grant to help fund development to integrate Edgeware and create p2p we are going to support the move. I will once again say is a nice initiative.

irieskies
Nov '20
This is great news! Cryptolocally applying for Edgeware. This adds more security not only for the users but also for our crypto. We hope this pushes through and gets approved. Non-custodial P2P trading with Polkadot will sure open new ways and options for users like us on how to manage and benefit from our Crypto’s. 10/10 for this move! Let’s go Cryptolocally!

ahmedtijani
Nov '20
Wonderful, nice move.

1 MONTH LATER

darmiarizqi
Dec '20
Well done good job… Very inovative ideas​:mechanical_arm::superhero::full_moon: …

16 DAYS LATER

Eboylee
Jan 13
This is good for CryptoLocally. Can’t wait that… :slight_smile:

You will be notified if someone mentions your @name or replies to you.
Suggested Topics
Nimiq Listing Proposal
Jan 22
Make User last time
Jan 22
Can Cryptolocally start accepting Monero?
Jan 6
Listing Cardano
20d
Add currency converter
Proposals
Jan 24
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.