Listing of native token of Bitcoin Cash

I’d like to propose the BitcoinCash token to be listed token in cryptolocally,

Impacts: Unlock massive market of Bitcoin Cash for P2P traders.

Benefits: it might bring more users, more traders, more volume then Cryptolocally becomes more popular.

Drawbacks: In my opinion I don’t see any drawbacks will faced by BitcoinCash in the long run

What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a decentralized peer-to-peer electronic cash system that does not rely on any central authority like a government or financial institution. All transactions are recorded on a global public ledger called the blockchain.
What’s in a Name?
Is Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin? Well as of now, most media outlets and exchanges refer to Bitcoin (BTC) when they say Bitcoin through control of all the major Bitcoin discussion channels. But, one thing is clear, the original spirit, excitement, and revolutionary idea of digital cash for the world is alive and well with Bitcoin Cash.

Why Bitcoin Cash?
Like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. It works just like a digital currency and new BCH (Bitcoin Cash) is created through Bitcoin Cash mining. It was created at the end of 2016, making it much younger than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin was forked to create Bitcoin Cash because the developers of Bitcoin wanted to make some important changes to Bitcoin. The developers of the Bitcoin community could not come to an agreement concerning some of the changes that they wanted to make. So, a small group of these developers forked Bitcoin to create a new version of the same code with a few modifications.
The changes that make all the difference between Bitcoin Cash VS Bitcoin are these:
Bitcoin Cash has cheaper transfer fees (around $0.20 per transaction), so making transactions in BCH will save you more money than using BTC. A BTC transaction can cost around $1 USD per transaction, although it previously went up to around $25 per transaction!
BCH has faster transfer times. So, you don’t have to wait the 10 minutes it takes to verify a Bitcoin transaction!
BCH can handle more transactions per second. This means that more people can use BCH at the same time than they can with BTC.

7 Likes

I agree. I would like to see the BitcoinCash token to be listed token in cryptolocally.

2 Likes

I agree, it’s nice to see BCH in CryptoLocally. It can attract more traders

2 Likes