Listing native token of Bitcoincash

I’d like to propose the BitcoinCash token to be listed token in cryptolocally

Impacts: Unlock massive market of Bitcoin Cash for P2P traders.

Benefits: it might bring more users, more traders, more volume then Cryptolocally becomes more popular.

Drawbacks: In my opinion I don’t see any drawbacks will faced by BitcoinCash in the long run

With Bitcoin Cash, it costs almost nothing to send value from one side of the planet to the other. This means more money in your pocket and new use cases.
Bitcoin Cash is word-scale peer-to-peer electronic cash that aims to onboard billions of daily users. As you grow, Bitcoin Cash grows with you. No limits.
No one can close your Bitcoin Cash wallet or freeze your funds. With optional privacy and built-in censorship resistance, Bitcoin Cash can’t be stopped.
Hyper-inflation and other government corruption reducing the value of your bank deposits? Your bank limiting withdrawals? Bitcoin Cash fixes that.
Send money home across the world immediately, no forms, no limits, no rejected transactions and almost no fees. Now you can do that with Bitcoin Cash.
Pay for your goods and services across borders, without limits, forms, bank costs, delays and with almost no fees. Bitcoin Cash is cross-border money.